Real Madrid Day Trip SOLD OUT

May be a stupid question but what's the likelihood of getting a ticket at 4000 points? If very unlikely, I'm in madrid anyway.. where's the best place to go where the city fans congregate?

Great to see lots of Lads with Dads in Paris. Some just 8-9 years old. A great adventure they would not normally achieve. The new ticket system is working!!!!!

I would love to be there with my son, at Wembley, travelling to Europe, enjoy every trip boys and might see a few of you in Milan. The biggest thing I miss is following City but live in Perth now and that's it CTID

I would love to be there with my son, at Wembley, travelling to Europe, enjoy every trip boys and might see a few of you in Milan. The biggest thing I miss is following City but live in Perth now and that's it CTID

If we make the final, your flight from Perth will be cheaper than our flights from the UK!

Got my ticket this afternoon :-) Was looking at flying on a BA City break from Heathrow Tue to Thu, I checked after work and the price was 255. I checked again later on, still 255. When I got round to booking the checkout showed 699 so I refreshed and now the exact same route and hotel that was on sale 2 hours earlier for 255 is 575. Words fail me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.