Real Madrid Day Trip SOLD OUT

Cheers Bill, I arrive at 11am Tuesday, see you there, if you are in a bar can you give me the name of the bar and not the chain, will save me looking in 50 bars with the same name, trying to find you like in Munich ;-)))

i'll text you. there is a small chance i'll give you the runaround though :)

May be a stupid question but what's the likelihood of getting a ticket at 4000 points? If very unlikely, I'm in madrid anyway.. where's the best place to go where the city fans congregate?

Go to Plaza Mayor on Wednesday mate, it will be packed with Blues, not for from the Sol Metro, I'm in the same boat as you, no chance of a ticket but going anyway to be part of it all.

hello, my name is ELoy. I,m from Spain. Atletico supporter.

I'm practising english. I would like to have the opportunity to talk to very peaceful "citizen" supporters in Madrid as you visit the city. I can tour guide you around Madrid.

ready for your news.

Eloy.

I'm practising english. I would like to have the opportunity to talk to very peaceful "citizen" supporters in Madrid as you visit the city. I can tour guide you around Madrid.

ready for your news.

Eloy.
Any takers...?

ready for your news.

Eloy.

Thanks mate and bienvenido. I have friends in Madrid so have the perfect tour guides already, have been over many times before. Hope to see you in the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.