Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Not been a big fan of Walker this year, think he’s been a clown on and off the pitch but he showed his importance to the team tonight, easily motm for me, the positions he took up centrally, coupled with some cracking driving runs in between the lines were integral to the performance.... well done carpet head!

I think he's bern the best personally, even allowing for his clown moments, but I thought he was genius tonight.

Agree but it's Sterling, upfront Laporte, Rodri, Fern, Cancelo, KDB etc defensively we are talking about.

Stop trying to reinvent the wheel & sort it out.

Fuck Garcia.

You sound like me, by the way.

I glad Pep dropped Garcia tonight - I cant imagine that he wouldnt have started if he had not come out and said he wanted to leave.

34cd0062499b4100ed0d34f3e748a50e.jpg

Gabriel Jesus: "Like the last game we ran a lot, we played good with the ball and scored goals. We beat a top team, the best club in this competition so for us it is massive. It is about belief, believe in their mistakes

Gabriel Jesus: "I work to be a great striker, I work every day, hard to be like Ronaldo [of Brazil] was. His quality is different from me but I have to work to be a great striker.

Gabriel Jesus: "Real Madrid are such a good team, they have a lot of good players. They can beat us which is why we came to the pitch to work hard again. We have to keep working and stay strong for the next game

Great performance by the lads. Time to take care of Lyon in the quarters and then stuff the German twats on our way to the final. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.