Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Serious question . Do you think foden is ready to step in full time to replace Dave.? Don’t forget we’re talking about a very young and inexperienced talent to step into the shoes of arguably our best ever player. I think Phil will get there but next season he is not ready to fully replace silva .
Agreed work in progress but he will get there.

Very impressive win tonight from the boys. Mature performance, the like we needed to see more of in Europe. Looked comfortable for the majority of the game and always looked like we could up our level if and when we needed to. He wasn’t alone, but thought Walker was excellent tonight, looked like he wanted it. Loved it
It’s not surprising it takes 2 women at a time to deal with his er enthusiasm

Didn't Pep say something about he had just been talking to the recruitment team ?

Not been a big fan of Walker this year, think he’s been a clown on and off the pitch but he showed his importance to the team tonight, easily motm for me, the positions he took up centrally, coupled with some cracking driving runs in between the lines were integral to the performance.... well done carpet head!
Tbh, I think he's been one of our stand out players this season- on the pitch. Cance
I think he's bern the best personally, even allowing for his clown moments, but I thought he was genius tonight.
He's been incredible this season- not given Cancelo a look in. He performed like a quarterback tonight- it was like he was playing a free role between defence and midfield

Excellent result and a pretty decent performance Varane motm:-) nice to see Pep mix it up a bit with plenty of long balls from the back and pouncing on the loose balls. Ederson Walker Jesus the pick. Will need to play better to win it mind. The Madrid midfield looked shot and wtf has happened to Hazard?

The only negative after a especially dominant second half is that Madrid had a big say in all 3 goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.