Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Serious question . Do you think foden is ready to step in full time to replace Dave.? Don’t forget we’re talking about a very young and inexperienced talent to step into the shoes of arguably our best ever player. I think Phil will get there but next season he is not ready to fully replace silva .

i think foden is more effective in the midfield rather than in the front 3...but the fact that he is playing differnt positions/roles is something that Pep does to help give him understanding of the game as a whole......as well as helping out tactically obviously. What foden brought tonight as part of that front 3 was that energy to press and run a their back 4 with pace - he worked himself into a couple of good positions but got his shot blocked

Long term I think he will be better in the midfield however - its not just his job to replace silva - thats impossible anyway as they are different players. Others will have to shoulder the burden as well

every one we play are either shit or pensioners.some fans on the matchday forum are not blues.on our day we are the best team in the world,im also pissed and enjoying being a blue

Mendy was excellent at left back, Carvajal is a very good right back, and Varane (usually so good) gave away two goals tonight, just like Laporte did against Tottenham.

Their defence is still very very good, and it’s not easy scoring against them. It wasn’t the best performance from City offensively, but Pep did everything right this time. We are the better team and we could’ve scored more at Bernabeu.

I’m confident we can kill Lyon next weekend.

He's been good since lockdown...There is no end to his talent only what is between his ears

could be key to how we pan out in the competition, teams are constantly trying to nullify our anchor, with him driving like that it opens our play up no end .... how many times did Gundogan and Kev find themselves in the attacking 3rd with oceans of space to exploit?

That is exactly where you want kev

Real Madrid were 25/1 to win the CL yesterday - 3x champions in recent seasons so that tells you they are the underdogs to City - we need to go on and win this now to silence the doubters
I know nothing about betting odds, agree with the second part though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.