Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Only 1 booking tonight, isn't this ref normally trigger happy?

Serious question . Do you think foden is ready to step in full time to replace Dave.? Don’t forget we’re talking about a very young and inexperienced talent to step into the shoes of arguably our best ever player. I think Phil will get there but next season he is not ready to fully replace silva .

Yeah he's very young still. He's probably not going to be able to play as a CM in the league for City until he's maybe 23 when he's got the top level experience. The benefit of using him further forward would be that the inexperience is less detrimental. A bit like Silva himself.
Yeah it's really interesting a lot of people see Gundo's game totally different. It's like He's one of those players you don't notice when they have a good game.
Personally I didn't hear his name first 30 minutes but He kinda grew into the game
He's not really a crash and bang kind of player, most of the things he does are "quiet". He rarely has a wow moment, which depending on your perspective is either inconsequential or bad. As you say, he generally goes unnoticed.

Serious question . Do you think foden is ready to step in full time to replace Dave.? Don’t forget we’re talking about a very young and inexperienced talent to step into the shoes of arguably our best ever player. I think Phil will get there but next season he is not ready to fully replace silva .

Not quite but almost and the only way he'll get there is by playing games

Yeah it's really interesting a lot of people see Gundo's game totally different. It's like He's one of those players you don't notice when they have a good game.
Personally I didn't hear his name first 30 minutes but He kinda grew into the game
Like others in the past Bowyer, Edghill, Kolarov - people have it in for them, and in those people’s eyes, they can do nothing right.

Pep thank you. 2 league titles, record points, 100 goals commonplace, an fa cup, league cups and charity shields left right and fucking centre, beautiful football, incredible humility and intelligence in the way you conduct yourself, getting the culture of our City and our city, defending us passionately and eloquently against uefa and the PL cartel, dealing with the scum media with unbelievable tact. I didn’t moan when we were shit, I still loved it, my kids love it, I love it. Fucking thank you Pep. Some people don’t know they are born, and how incredibly fucking lucky we are.

I agree on most others were good - the likes of walker Jesus, Sterling kdb were excellent - Ederson made a couple fo very good saves as well

But please stop the immature name calling ...as ive already said, I only posted what i did originally in response to someone havign a direct dig at me without any need. I will therefore defend myself.

If you want to name call carry on looking rather silly
Kevi was not excellent; he was anonymous for large parts of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.