Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

Astounding from every player, rightly so they should be very proud of their performances last night. The world has finally realised that we are, in fact, quite good!

Our recent rise to greatness is attributable to one man, and one man only. It's been an incredible 4 months of football, and it's all thanks to the guy who remains our very own Captain L.E.G. Oates. The man who could have shared it all but instead, walked away and saved us.
Raise a glass to our hero ...................................

Joao Cancello.

Hard to put in to words how good we were. I am trying to not look at this through blue tinted lenses but I honestly cannot recall witnessing a higher standard than that which we served up in the first half. It was just so intense and relentless.

On a side note, I did enjoy Rudiger coming on and being as useful as a traffic one.

I expected it to be a bit cagey and pedestrian to start, similar to last week's game. However we started at a pace where Real's ageing midfield couldn’t get near us and 2-0 at half time was an injustice to our superiority
Obviously they upped their game at the start of the 2nd half and although didn't really threaten, they were much better and in control of the ball.
The substitutions of Modric and Kroos turned the possession back in our favour
A truly wonderful performance which could have easily finished 7-0

After the game I messaged my brother who was watching it in a bar in Portugal and said "Inter will be watching that and thinking "fucking hell!""
He replied with "I was watching it and thinking "fucking hell "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.