Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

If one 'criticism' can be found with this current team of brilliance,it's our chance to conversion rate.I dont have stats,i dont know the sites that produce such.....but my eyes tell me we miss more than our fair share.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/chancenverwertung/wettbewerb/GB1/saison_id/2022/plus/1

More relaxed about it these days. Last night, for example, it could have been a cricket score, well at least a baseball score, had it not been for Courtois, who made a succession of incredible saves. However, we are not missing the kinds of chances that we used to, the kind that would have Sterling looking ruefully over at Guardiola and me squeezing another coin into an already full swear box.

the bitterness on RAWK is f**king beautiful to behold. Love this post:

'As I sit here watching this, in a state of complete and utter indifference, I know in my heart of hearts, that I'm fast approaching the day, where I completely fuck this shit-show of a sport off for good. I'm as good as done with it now. The feelings are gone. The interest completely absent. Like a dead-end relationship that clearly has no future. I haven't started packing yet, but the decision to fuck off has been made. In my head I've one foot out the door already. That's the only way I can describe it now'

Their salty tears taste so delicious
He really doesn't have to watch us you know, lots of us had no great desire to watch Leicester on Monday who were live, but without Kelechi.

Did anyone else see the little shit Patrice Evra run up the touch line from where he was presenting on some tv channel at the end, ran into the technical area windmilling and threw a couple of punches at Manel Estirate, and had to be pulled away?

Nice to see Ian Mellor but I would not have recognised him if I bumped into him. Got his facts wrong slightly as that Gornik neutral ground replay did not lead us on to the final, we were knocked out by Chelsea in the semi-final.

Correct I was at both games as a young teen. Gornik has beaten us 2-0 at their place. We had loads of injuries to key players and the kids had to play in the second leg. On a rain soaked night they performed brilliantly and we won 2-0 after extra times. Gornik accused us of taking drugs so shocked were they by the performance of our kids. We beat them in the replay at a neutral venue. I think smoke Doyle said before the game, "We'll spank the Gornik babies" and we duly did. Sadly Chelsea proved a step too far and we lost both games one nil.

Did anyone else see the little shit Patrice Evra run up the touch line from where he was presenting on some tv channel at the end, ran into the technical area windmilling and threw a couple of punches at Manel Estirate, and had to be pulled away?

The man is insane and he needs to be banned from our ground. He is a bitter rag thug. Didn't he start Kung foo kicking the crowd at Marseille a few years ago? Wearing a fucking red suit the disrespectful little twat. Why at our games do we have to suffer ex rags all the time? Buzzer and Tony Book are still alive from the last time we won a European trophy, get them on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.