Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

Twitter last night and this morning is hilarious! Never knew there were so many bitter, jealous cry babies in the world. The fact our brilliance upsets so many of our haters so much makes it all the sweeter
Especially those praying for a Milan win.
What the thick fuckers don’t realise is that if English clubs don’t do well in Europe then our co efficient goes down and we end up losing a slot so Utd Liverpool Spurs Chelsea and Newcastle will be fighting for 1 less CL place.

Stupid beyond belief

Correct I was at both games as a young teen. Gornik has beaten us 2-0 at their place. We had loads of injuries to key players and the kids had to play in the second leg. On a rain soaked night they performed brilliantly and we won 2-0 after extra times. Gornik accused us of taking drugs so shocked were they by the performance of our kids. We beat them in the replay at a neutral venue. I think smoke Doyle said before the game, "We'll spank the Gornik babies" and we duly did. Sadly Chelsea proved a step too far and we lost both games one nil.
We did sadly. Colin The King got injured at Easter 1971 which was around the time of the two semi finals, so we had to field a weaker team, and losing at home 0-1 first leg was always going to make it difficult. I was devastated, early teens, first loss ( although losing to Rags 0-3 as FA Cup holders 4th round January 1970) was a mild taste of pain to come in later years.....).

I would love to see the touch map of our “centre back” Johnny Stones for last night

They put one up from a previous match, I think, which was pretty mental. BT even put him as a midfielder in their team lineup, in a sort of 3-2-4-1 formation.

I did think that occasionally he appeared to be a little slow in deciding where to move the ball onto, just taking one touch too many.

Win the final and I think my life would then be complete. Not even us could mess that final up surely?? We're different gravy at the moment but who knows on the day hey. So so close now....
Ah but *searches through book of bullshit qualifiers* we have to do it back to back to be a great team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.