Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

Come the end of the season, get Bernie and Gundo in a room somewhere, lock the door and don't open it again until the transfer window has closed. How we replace these guys is beyond me
They are hugely talented players but it's their drive, will to win & attitude that will be hardest to replace.
We need to keep them both

Feels churlish all things considered, but the lads will be saying this themselves, but Haaland can and will improve his heading and Jack can and will add 5 - 10 goals per season and Real would have been lucky to get out 6 or 7 down last night.

If one 'criticism' can be found with this current team of brilliance,it's our chance to conversion rate.I dont have stats,i dont know the sites that produce such.....but my eyes tell me we miss more than our fair share.

Our recent rise to greatness is attributable to one man, and one man only. It's been an incredible 4 months of football, and it's all thanks to the guy who remains our very own Captain L.E.G. Oates. The man who could have shared it all but instead, walked away and saved us.
Raise a glass to our hero ...................................

Joao Cancello.
A bit disrespectful. He was not the reason we couldn't string 4 wins together, or couldn't find Haaland. There are more factors in our rise - most importantly the form of Grealish, then Walker, Gundogan and Bernardo Silva getting back to their very best, the return of Dias, John Stones in midfield etc.

IMG-3556.jpg
that has just made me realise how much Bernardo looks like Bill Bailey

hqdefault.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.