Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

I was doing the Poznan so didn't see, but someone said even the Tunnel Club were Poznaning.
I was poznaning too but all those in front of me, or behind me as that was the way I was then looking, were doing it too.

Out of curiosity .. are, typically speaking, Man United and Man City fans different from each other, personality wise (on average)? From a historical perspective, for example, Inter and Milan fans used to be rather different ... is there a similar thing between City and United fans?
Yeah that's definitely the same with City and utd. Hardly any blues when I went to school (I'm 42). But most of them weren't really football fans and were just glory hunters. I'd also say utd fans are generally more arrogant and more entitled. Us blues take the rough with the smooth and try to enjoy it whatever happens.

Yeah that's definitely the same with City and utd. Hardly any blues when I went to school (I'm 42). But most of them weren't really football fans and were just glory hunters. I'd also say utd fans are generally more arrogant and more entitled. Us blues take the rough with the smooth and try to enjoy it whatever happens.

Biggest differences for me is back in my day, the vast majority of people who claimed to be football fans actually went to matches. Maybe not every week but they were active match goers all the same. Mainly because the amount of live football on TV was minimal.

Nowadays, every fucker with Sky TV is a die hard. I know cunts who could walk to Old Trafford in less than half an hour who’ve never stepped foot inside a football ground in their lives but act like they’re some kind of superfan because they’re front row in the boozer for every game.

Had a bit of time to reflect on this and take away games where what we got from the result meant we won the league for example and I think this was the best game of football I have ever seen us play.

Did anybody think it was not going to be our night when their keeper made them couple of great saves,
but I knew once we scored they would feel the heat and crumble and we smashed them in the end

We will forever look back at this game and talk about it being the game everybody has to change their views about Manchester City and the night we dismantle the greatest team in Europe
WE are the greatest team in Europe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.