Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

Mommy bless me is a cancer and we wouldn't have kicked on had he hung around.

For all his talent his performance vs the rags was nothing short of pathetic and it was him buckled at Anfield. He's a child.

It speaks volumes that Bayern took a look and said no thanks that fast.
When we lost to RM last season in the dying minutes of the match, it was Cancelo who crossed the ball to the RM keeper, who unhesitatingly launched the ball forward for the striker (Benzema?) to run onto and score the winner. I've never trusted him since.
A bad apple.

As a child I saw the great Real side of the late '50s. I then saw the Ajax side of Cruyf et al and then the Bayern side of Beckenbauer and Muller and also the scousers of Souness and Dalgleish. Then came Sacchi's Milan. But last night I saw a display from my team which was at the very least the equal of any I ever saw from those great teams. It was a really humbling experience to see what everyone at City has created. A truly great team.
Deserves far more than a like.
Cap doffed!

As a child I saw the great Real side of the late '50s. I then saw the Ajax side of Cruyf et al and then the Bayern side of Beckenbauer and Muller and also the scousers of Souness and Dalgleish. Then came Sacchi's Milan. But last night I saw a display from my team which was at the very least the equal of any I ever saw from those great teams. It was a really humbling experience to see what everyone at City has created. A truly great team.
Or you can add Hungary around 1953, Real Madrid beating Eintracht Frankfurt in the European Cup final in 1960, even Brazil at the World Cup In 1970. This City team is up there with any of them. Amazing.

Out of curiosity .. are, typically speaking, Man United and Man City fans different from each other, personality wise (on average)? From a historical perspective, for example, Inter and Milan fans used to be rather different ... is there a similar thing between City and United fans?
Rags (utd fans) are cheating, mocking, untrustworthy, loathsome braggarts.
City fans are easygoing, generous, self deprecating and kind.
(Hope this helps).

Or you can add Hungary around 1953, Real Madrid beating Eintracht Frankfurt in the European Cup final in 1960, even Brazil at the World Cup In 1970. This City team is up there with any of them. Amazing.
if we win the final i think we'll be held in that esteem, however if we happen to lose then unfortunately we wont

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.