Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

What OH wont mention is that united were extremely fortunate to win both of Fergusons CL's he won-outplayed v Bayern for 90 mins of the game-and it was only John Terry losing his footing in the penalty shoot out that gifted united that title. Holt talks a load of shite, no mention of any of Fergusons points tally in his league winning seasons-forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't think Ferguson ever won the league with 90 plus points. Its a myth how good united were in the CL under him, two CL's in 20 years is hardly anything to shout about-especially with the money he spent.
Don't mention the money, Pike!

Sadly no publisher wants to do the book.

That really surprises me.

If it came at the end of the Pep era and following any Champions League win, I’d imagine it would be extremely popular.

Perhaps it’s something the club could also sell when the new museum opens. Also hoping you have some involvement with that so lots of key moments from our past can be captured accurately.

That really surprises me.

If it came at the end of the Pep era and following any Champions League win, I’d imagine it would be extremely popular.

Perhaps it’s something the club could also sell when the new museum opens. Also hoping you have some involvement with that so lots of key moments from our past can be captured accurately.
It’s an expensive book to produce and many bookshops have no interest in books of that size, cost etc either. They want mass produced books that can be churned out sadly. Most local Waterstones wouldn’t even take the Peter Barnes biography I did which is odd because he played for both Manc clubs but they said it wouldn’t sell to either set if fans because it’s too long ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.