Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Awful penalty to concede, there's no way it was deliberate and he was trying to move his hand back away from the path of the ball... but his hand shouldn't have been there in the first place. We looked like we had that covered it was just punt and a flick-on. Always stings a little more when the opposition hasn't really earned it. It's not like they'd tore the defence open and forced a mistake but that's a penalty by today's rules.

We've not blown it.

We also pissed in Tebas' half time brew. And will do it again In Madrid.
The problem is despite scoring 4 we just don't take our chances in these games.
Hopefully Haaland solves that.
I think we've spurned a big opportunity tonight

The positive I'll take is that I'm pissed off we only beat Madrid at home in a semi-final by one goal. But that feels like a loss at the moment. Hopefully Walker back for the return, as we were much too slow at the back. With a bit of luck, the misses and defensive mistakes won't end up costing us in the tie.

Laporte is a moron. Every big game he makes a stupif decision. Like I said, we would dominate Madrid, and we will dominate them in Madrid, but we need to control the game better. Again Pep with a masterclass ruined by individual mistakes.

Brilliant game by KDB, Foden, Jesus, Silva and Rodri. Awful from Mahrez and our defense except Zinchenko. Good news, we will have walker and Cancelo. I am sure we will win this

Fuckin gutted! It shudda been 8 for us. How many chances have we squandered this season! We were the better team over all, but Real had those individual touches of genius & made them count where it mattered.

Real are dangerous down the wings & I noticed at the start of the 2nd half they targeted Zin by doubling up on him, but he coped brilliantly & I'm gonna give him my MoTM just ahead of KDB who was imperious in the first half particularly.

The penalty was unlucky & Benzema is a fuckin cheeky bastard! He can't go chipping us like that the genius twat! It's halftime & we essentially go to Madrid a goal up. It's gonna be a tall order, but we'll be behind the boys all the way, but ultimately it'll be down to them once they cross the white chalk.

All in all, what a fuckin match & what a goal by Bernardo! Did we ever think a day would come where we beat Real Madrid & were pissed off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.