Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Feels a bit like the 2-2 game with the Scousers where we've technically got a good result but still feel a bit disappointed as we dominated so much of the match and had so many chances.

Still very happy with the win and a very entertaining game to watch, but we've given ourselves more hard work and pressure than we really needed. Feels like both teams will score several more and it could end up being a Monaco style 8-7 aggregate game or something like that. Just hope we're on the right side of it and am confident we will be.

Mahrez needs to do a LOT better in front of goal. Really shockingly wasteful.

Anyone feeling disappointed in that match and score maybe football isn't for you, or maybe you need to start watching the other madrid team

Some fucking whinging on here, of course I would of liked a 4-0 but that was a fucking great game and get walker and cancelo back and we would of been home and dry.

Looking forward to the next leg, should be another cracker, and I think we have got too much for them

Tonight feels like a missed opportunity even though we won. We should have been out of sight, but I still think we will get the result in Madrid we need to get to the final

It is going to be a classic for neutrals, but for me it was complete and utter shit game, the only good thing is away goal does not count. The goals we are conceding, there should be rule the team conceding such goals should not be allowed nowhere near the final. I might be hugely disappointed and talking shit, but there is something wrong with Pep's teams in CL, the game management is total crap. Instead of being 4:0 up, you end up 2:1, and then you miss another 3-4 100% goal chances and let another 2 goals. That penalty and everything leading to it is a comedy of errors.

You’re talking shit.

It’s Real Madrid we are playing, not Watford and it’s a Semi Final of the CL, not some dead league game.

We won an incredible game of football, fucking cheer up.

This wasn't a good result.

It was a fun game and I know some people are just giddy because City have beaten Madrid, but this was a rare opportunity to kill the tie in the first leg, and avoid next week when they will have Casemiro back, they will be better because they're at home, and Ancelotti will adapt.

Very similar to the 2-2 Liverpool game. We left them alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.