Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Most frustrating thing is we could have put the game to bed tonight. We haven't. That's the best we have played for a long time. There will be goals in Madrid that's for sure.

Before hand I would have taken a one nil. After that I feel I little disappointed we could have put real daylight between us.

We won't defend like that next week.....but neither will they!
They did against Chelsea - they should have scored 6 in Madrid. I think they are generally suspect defensively; they’ll have Casemiro back, but probably no Alaba.

Most frustrating thing is we could have put the game to bed tonight. We haven't. That's the best we have played for a long time. There will be goals in Madrid that's for sure.

Before hand I would have taken a one nil. After that I feel I little disappointed we could have put real daylight between us.

We won't defend like that next week.....but neither will they!
I'm not so sure about Madrid defending better next week, okay they will probably have Casemiro at DM but he was there against Chelsea and they conceded 3 at the Bernabeu and should have conceded more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.