Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Well that was eventful, after watching the game in a pub in the Scottish Borders a jock as ended up with a crooked nose for goading me and my missus of how good City are in the league but how shit they are in Europe.
Thought it was a top game but liked my right hook just as much

He looked fine to head it vs Southampton when he gained us a point that would have had us now 2nd had it not scored.

He’s a bit flakey in big games but he’s been a big part of the 8 major trophies won under pep, show some respect
Oh he loves trying to head it in the opposition box.

And FYI I have defended him non-stop in his player thread over the last few months, because I think his ability on the ball is a major plus for us against dross in the PL. He is a great defender until he has to do any defending and in the CL at this stage, he is going to have to do some defending.

“When you go to the Bernebeu with the mindset of winning and the capability to win” Joleon Lescott, well said that man! Despite camel gob trying to haunt us with Benzema

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.