Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

We just beat Real Madrid 4-3 in the semi Final of the Champions League.

We go over there as favorites.

Think only of the positives on such a wonderful night for our great Club.

We also just put on a great game of football for neutral fans Globally.And beat the greatest Club in World football.

Also i actually prefer 4-3 to 4-2.

Reason being you have a couple of goals advantage you change mindset, try and consolidate the advantage, and deviate away from playing your natural game.It can actually work against you.Chelsea were actually unlucky not to put Madrid out in the end, after losing that first Leg.

We will play our normal game and go Toe to Toe,we have nothing to fear.

I don’t think you have to worry about Pep changing his mindset. I remember us conceding two goals on the counter attack when we were 4-0 up against Leicester!

Any advantage you can gain at this end of the season we need to take. Liverpool will probably spank Villarreal tomorrow and rest players for the return leg. In a close title race it could make the difference.

You’re right about there being lots of positives though.

Great game, great entertainment, but it's difficult to be happy with a one goal advantage when we were two up three times during the game.
And we should have scored more. For about the millionth time this season.
And the two pitch invaders should be banned for several years as I doubt we got the full amount of stoppage time thanks to them.

Correct me if I am wrong but if madrid win 1-0 they will advance
You're wrong. It would go to extra time as away goals don't count

What a wild game! Real Madrid are the premier counter-attacking force in europe and we have still come out on top with a less than ideal back line.
Dissapointed in Mahrez, he failed to keep composed in the clutch moment against Liverpool and again tonight to go 3-0 up.

Modric and Kroos are class but they dont have the legs to defend against our ball movement. Next game; I expect a much more controlled approach in possesion, to really work their midfield around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.