Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

How people are slagging off our attackers ? Are they mad ?! We score four goals against the best CL club ever and we concede three goals at home and some ignorant fans spare our defence and keeper and blame our attack ! Hilarious.

I am not happy with this result. We deserved much better, should have ended with at least 4-2 or 5-2. The atmosphere will be different in Spain. We have a 50% chance.

A great game.

We should have scored more sure.
I remember a few years ago a game where Dinho got exposed at RB.
However if Walker and Cancelo are fit I fully expect us to get the result we need next week.
Benzema and Vincius are class players but we have a shed load and just need to be more clinical.

We had them at 2-0, 3-1, 4-2...final result good but could have been much better. Great entertainment but too much wrong at both ends to ensure certain progress.

Strange that I'm disappointed after scoring 4 against real Madrid in a semi final.
Think we will score at least 2 over there and that should be enough to see us through.

Yes it’s a bit frustrating but this typical city will go to Madrid and get through this simply because we’re a better side . I said it at the time and I’ll say it now the previous round was another learning curve we won’t be daunted by the second leg. We’ll go through.

The laser shining on Benzema. That shit needs calling out.
I’m sorry to say we have a fair few stupid fans. Some of the behaviour recently has been very poor. I mentioned in the match day thread that there were a couple of Real fans sat in 106 and they almost got lynched when Real scored their first goal. One City fan - a woman - started slapping on of the Real fans. The Real fans were thrown out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.