Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

The main bit for me was the KDB flick, but Foden tried to showboat and outdo him leading to the freekick and penalty. Self inflicted and should have won by 2-4 goals but for spice boy defending.

I’m sorry to say we have a fair few stupid fans. Some of the behaviour recently has been very poor. I mentioned in the match day thread that there were a couple of Real fans sat in 106 and they almost got lynched when Real scored their first goal. One City fan - a woman - started slapping on of the Real fans. The Real fans were thrown out.
On my way in tonight, just walking past the main entrance at Colin Bell I spied someone zipping up their coat - the sponsor on the shirt was that well known, and much-fined money laundering outfit Standard Chartered. I wondered WTF is that doing here, other than to see upgraded football.

I’m sorry to say we have a fair few stupid fans. Some of the behaviour recently has been very poor. I mentioned in the match day thread that there were a couple of Real fans sat in 106 and they almost got lynched when Real scored their first goal. One City fan - a woman - started slapping on of the Real fans. The Real fans were thrown out.
No need when there’ll be plenty of blues in the home end at the Bernebeu, these are visitors to our country & our city, that goes beyond tribalism, it’s pathetic really

A huge 10 or 11 days coming up. If we can beat Leeds and Newcastle and get through against Real our work load becomes much more manageable with just one midweek game to squeeze in, and the champions league takes a back seat til after the PL is out of the way. Managing the squad over that time is going to be really key. Thought we were brilliant tonight and deserved more than a one goal lead, but it is what it is.

Just in after a lingering walk home, was far too reflective for my liking….. an incredible spectacle but feels a little subdued in my own head, we had that in the bag and no sugarcoating can ignore it….

we went from the sublime to the ridiculous, making Real Madrid look like Burnley at times, if only we had Walker available, I truly believe we’d of spanked them by 4 clear goals..

Although deflated, we can do it over there but I’m scratching my head, that was an opportunity missed to truly underline we are hands down the best team out there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.