Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole world wants us to lose against Real madrid. If we score early goals, we will be safe from panic

Yeah I'd agree with the last part. Madrid can't defeat us here, we can only defeat ourselves. If all the players have atleast a 6/10, we'll go through. If we have a game littered with individual mistakes like the Spurs one, it'll be the same story all over again.
If the City that beat Liverpool turn up we’ll win convincingly.
If the City that lost to Arsenal turn up then it could be a long night

Really hard trying to 2nd guess how pep will go all indications are that the back 4 will be

Walker
Garcia
Laporte
Cancelo

Midfield I hope he goes for legs alongside rodri

Rodri
Kdb
Bernie

I'm expecting the front 3 will be 1 playing as a false 9 jesus being asked to play wide left and cover carvalho going forward same with mendy on other side with sterling

Jesus
Mahrez ( false 9)
Sterling

But I will probably be miles out

Yes they won the league and everyone says their form is good but La lige is a joke league really. They have 4 tough Games a season versus athletico and Barcelona. Put us in that league on this seasons form and we would win the league , cannon fodder all the other teams, we would hammer Villarreal and Bilbao and Valencia etc and the rest are championship standard.

keep benzame and hazard quiet is all we have to do.

I’m thinking 2-1 to us

4-2 on aggregate

gundogan and rodri wiil play toghder.

i think dinho play with laporta too.

The first goal in this game is huge. If we get it we should be ok. If they get it its going to be a nervy game. I suspect we might see a tentative start, similar to how we played against Liverpool for the first 20 minutes while we work out Real's game plan. We did a similar thing in Madrid as well until we grew in to the game and dominated the second half.

I'm quietly optimistic on this one, but the officials are a concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.