Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get through I hope we've already made plans for hot weather training; it will be 35 degree average out in Portugal. Are drinks breaks happening in the knockout phase as well?

I would prefer him to play in an empty stadium tbh, far less pressure, and I think he will rise to the occasion

That's an interesting theory that I wish we'd tried out in July because I don't want to trial it in the biggest game of the season.

That's an interesting theory that I wish we'd tried out in July because I don't want to trial it in the biggest game of the season.
The Garcia situation makes it a possibility, although I think Pep will go with Fern, I think the clue was the second half v Norwich, Garcia switched for Fern. I think Fern would have played even without Garcia’s contract situation

Last edited:
No! They'll just let all the players suffer dehydration in the 25 degree heat. It will make for a much better special!!!

There not a great side, but a good side who could quite easily turn us over.

I wouldnt say Benzema is there biggest threat, i reckon Modric, Casimero in midfield are also big threats as well as Vinicius, who is a very quick striker.

If we cut out the mistakes, and play a sensible game i think we will go through, bit its going to be tight imo.

Hazzard is our greatest threat, without a doubt. We have to keep him quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.