Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely is

Buy some time to clear up any injuries and put some will it or won’t it go ahead doubts in people’s minds to create some uncertainty
Get it delayed for as long as possible and hope we pick up some injuries

Horrible club

That is one mighty leap you’ve made there. Absolutely nobody in their right mind would fake having the disease that’s killing countless people worldwide for near enough any reason, and certainly not to get a football match postponed, a game which can’t possibly be postponed more than a day or two given the next round starts so soon afterwards. oh and there’s the small matter of our record breaking striker being on the road to recovery.

Not everything that happens in the world is a secret conspiracy against City

Zenmanc, if we have to have a bye to get to the quarter it final Then so be it I would take that now.
You can have what you want but it's a blue tinted double standard that I see on this board more often than not. If Liverpool or any other rival got a bye many here would throw all their toys out of the pram and wax vitriolic as to how unfair it was. They'd quickly make sure all the fans of that team knew how unfair it was and how once again the system was rigged.
If it's unavoidable so be it but in terms of what I'd prefer especially in light of how the football world have tried to paint our team in the past year or so... I see no sweeter revenge than to prove it on the pitch.

Good. It should be treated like any other injury then. It's only an issue if there's a risk that we're going to have people on the pitch with covid passing it on to another team. If that happens, I feel like a team has to forfeit really, unless they want to cancel the competition. You can't delay all the games every time a club can't put out a team or it'll never end.
That’s the sensible option and the one that should be applied.
And a huge fine for being negligent.

The Red Scouse are on Twitter demanding the entire competition be declared null and void on the basis of this. Could it be that the shitheads have already been dumped out already?

That is one mighty leap you’ve made there. Absolutely nobody in their right mind would fake having the disease that’s killing countless people worldwide for near enough any reason, and certainly not to get a football match postponed, a game which can’t possibly be postponed more than a day or two given the next round starts so soon afterwards. oh and there’s the small matter of our record breaking striker being on the road to recovery.

To be honest it was supposed to be a comment on what is actual myth and reality of Covid and how governments and institutions are or are not managing this risk

There are increased global phishing attacks using COVID as an excuse to extort people and steal money from them so I’m not sure what to believe

The Red Scouse are on Twitter demanding the entire competition be declared null and void on the basis of this. Could it be that the shitheads have already been dumped out already?
Well, to be fair, isn't that what they said when the premier league was suspended?

Real Madrid will have to satisfy the UK government AND Uefa that there is no risk involved in their squad travelling to Manchester next week. #ManCity are concerned enough to be closely monitoring the situation. [
@StuBrennanMEN

looking at the latest covid-19 outbreaks in the uk and in europe maybe champions league mini tournament will not go ahead ??

i heard that the uk are again in a mess and right bang in the new 2nd wave and the government are covering cases up and should be in lockdown, today i see oldham have a big spike and how many more towns in and around oldham are they ?? bury rochdale manchester bolton to name a few

i would not trust this government one bit ? and the uk have been in lock down since march and only
now on the 24 of july make wearing a mask law, why now having to wear mask ?? i tall you why its bad again and until a vaccine is found it will be ??

A lot of Dippers like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.