Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go through against Madrid, we could potentially face Juventus, Bayern then PSG consecutively (depending on other results).

Imagine winning the CL by going through the champions of all 4 of the other major European leagues. Trying putting an asterisk next to that, regardless of the circumstances you mtherfkers.
Not as hard as Dynamo Dresden, Benfica, Borusssia M and Bruges. Which, for example was the next to impossible task and last 4 games our friends from Merseyside took to win one of theirs

I can’t wait for this game already ... been spoilt watching City every few days since the post-lockdown restart and now this gap of almost two full weeks ... and with FA Cup final this weekend that’s bringing up the anger of losing to Arsenal in that semi again as well ... that’s why it was important to win so we have a meaningful game this weekend and not a friendly against someone from Scotland ... but if anything that loss might turn out to be a blessing in disguise if it serves us to be fully wide awake now on and not sleep walk into a game like we did then ...

More than I do the kid.

Garcia's still a rookie, but I'd take him over Otamendi. I've wanted to get behind Nico given his passion, but he's just made too many crucial fuck ups. Even in what is viewed as his best season (17/18), he had a complete brain fart in th CL 2nd leg and let the scousers in for the goal that put the final nail in our coffin.

Garcia's still a rookie, but I'd take him over Otamendi. I've wanted to get behind Nico given his passion, but he's just made too many crucial fuck ups. Even in what is viewed as his best season (17/18), he had a complete brain fart in th CL 2nd leg and let the scousers in for the goal that put the final nail in our coffin.
Laporte's brain Garth did us in against Spurs. But he was still fabulous last season.

For 2 years Otamendi was good to great. I can't wish that away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.