Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Ticket office has needed a complete overhaul for many years. Only City could have a telephone queuing system that sometimes moves you DOWN the queue.
I was on hold to them once for an hour, I got to the front of the queue and they hung up on me.

Is every body that has sorted it now showing madrid tickets in their wallets and had money taken from account?

Or like me you ‘think’ you done it but still showing chelsea (yes ive pressed the 3 dots and updated) and no money gone
Same. But they did say they’d try to take the payment the next working day. So hopefully resolved tomorrow

I was on hold to them once for an hour, I got to the front of the queue and they hung up on me.
The Everton game with 10k capacity couple of years ago
Got three of the four e-tickets through
Was on hold three hours down to customer no1 it cut me off
Did this twice !!!

Yep, quite a regular occurrence. Even worse when they say "I'm just going to put you on hold for a second"....and you know what that means but you havent got time to intervene before the line goes dead. Its been that bad for so long Im convinced its managed and staffed by Rags.

I've re-uploaded my card and ok'd it via my banking app. Theyve not taken the money yet and my digital ticket shows Chelsea.
Just have to wait and see.

I've re-uploaded my card and ok'd it via my banking app. Theyve not taken the money yet and my digital ticket shows Chelsea.
Just have to wait and see.
Yes, that's where I am at as well. I don't think we can do anything more at this stage. We will just have to see what happens on tomorrow's payment run.

Gary James could do worse than make his next book "Great City ticketing sagas, volume one".

Is every body that has sorted it now showing madrid tickets in their wallets and had money taken from account?

Or like me you ‘think’ you done it but still showing chelsea (yes ive pressed the 3 dots and updated) and no money gone
Money gone and still showing Chelsea, going to take a printed copy of my bank statement with me to the game as don't trust the ticket to work

Cup scheme payment issues. They relate to new banking security measures. Follow this guidance from City. It explains the process well:
That came out 2 months ago so why is it all suddenly failing now and why didn't City make people aware of this at the time to save this shitshow. They may have put a link on a website hidden away but obviously nearly everyone missed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.