Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Just tried to follow the instructions on the email but it won’t allow me to highlight the cup schemes & the re-enter my bank details. Looks like tomorrow is going to be a long day on the phone by sounds of things. If they’ve changed systems how come it hasn’t happened to everyone ?
Tick the small box to the left of where it says uefa scheme

Is anyone able to paste/snip the instructions sent on the email for me please?

I've had a text saying 'important we have sent you an email regarding your tickets' - you guessed it, no email received!!!

2 foreign people in the ticket office queue today. Have friends coming over next week. They wanted 2 tickets for the match. Sorry, sold out.

Ticket office sorted out my season ticket DD. Many thanks to the helpful and efficient member of staff.

Did it allow you to re-register the cup schemes ? It says to highlight them but it won’t do it for me so can’t update my card details again
Well…
I think ive done it. But who the fuck knows

Im off tomorrow as working a night shift tonight, can see me spending the day in the phone (on hold obviously)

Ticket office has needed a complete overhaul for many years. Only City could have a telephone queuing system that sometimes moves you DOWN the queue.

Is every body that has sorted it now showing madrid tickets in their wallets and had money taken from account?

Or like me you ‘think’ you done it but still showing chelsea (yes ive pressed the 3 dots and updated) and no money gone
Money came out of my account on Wednesday 3rd May.

Phone wallet said Chelsea but I’ve just turned off and then on again my auto updates and it’s showing Madrid now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.