Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Seems like they changed the name of the owner card which fucked things up.

What an absolute shambles. Got home early. Looking forward to the game. Realised that my pass was showing as the Chelsea game and then checked for any emails. Half the fan base that have shown loyalty with being on the cup schemes are now pissed off and worrying about whether or not they will actually get a ticket for the Champions League Semi Final. My bank details were blank and despite me inputting them again, nothing appears to have changed. It says that this has happened because of a change of providers. Who the fuck in their right minds chooses to do this when we have an FA cup final & champions league semi-final ongoing. Brain dead bastards...... We are world class in some things but fucking useless in terms of organisation with that ticket office / ticket system. If this goes tits up and either me or my partner miss the Madrid game I really will consider whether its getting too much hassle. I've been going since the age of 2 (1968) and had 15 years of home and away, missing just three games in that time, but some of the stuff that's gone on recently is really beginning to piss me off.... Or maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy! The last CL game we were surrounded by people with half and half scarfs, phone / videoing the whole fucking game. Hardly anyone that I recognised immediately around us. It's all getting too expensive for some. I had to tell one of them to put his phone down as he was waving it in my face.

Was stuck on the phone for a hour and 45 mins then got cut off this really is a shit show from the club

Just tried to follow the instructions on the email but it won’t allow me to highlight the cup schemes & the re-enter my bank details. Looks like tomorrow is going to be a long day on the phone by sounds of things. If they’ve changed systems how come it hasn’t happened to everyone ?

What a farce half shitted in Madrid and we get this crap fuming ticket office bit of a joke
And you might need a text from Visa security that won't come through to you there.

I tried a different card (Mastercard) and that's been declined...

Is every body that has sorted it now showing madrid tickets in their wallets and had money taken from account?

Or like me you ‘think’ you done it but still showing chelsea (yes ive pressed the 3 dots and updated) and no money gone

Is every body that has sorted it now showing madrid tickets in their wallets and had money taken from account?

Or like me you ‘think’ you done it but still showing chelsea (yes ive pressed the 3 dots and updated) and no money gone
Did it allow you to re-register the cup schemes ? It says to highlight them but it won’t do it for me so can’t update my card details again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.