Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

What does everyone think the atmosphere will be like on Weds next week ?

Given the selling criteria to fans not on the cup scheme i am worried it's going to be fucking shite due to the large volume of tickets in daytrippers/tourists hands but hope i am wrong.

If tickets were sold on a loyalty basis (season card holders not on cup scheme getting first refusal) etc then we could have had a Hamburg 08/09 like atmosphere all over again.

I don't actually know the in's and out's of the ticket selling fuck up as i have a seasoncard on the cup scheme but plenty of my mates who are seasoncard holders not on the cup scheme missed out and are devastated.

The atmosphere next Wednesday will decide if we progress or not IMO.

Given the selling criteria to fans not on the cup scheme i am worried it's going to be fucking shite due to the large volume of tickets in daytrippers/tourists hands but hope i am wrong.

If tickets were sold on a loyalty basis (season card holders not on cup scheme getting first refusal) etc then we could have had a Hamburg 08/09 like atmosphere all over again.

I don't actually know the in's and out's of the ticket selling fuck up as i have a seasoncard on the cup scheme but plenty of my mates who are seasoncard holders not on the cup scheme missed out and are devastated.

Season ticket holders not on the cup schemes had an exclusive window to buy. The issue was the club putting the remainder on sale to any member with no qualifying criteria such as previous attendance.

I don't actually know the in's and out's of the ticket selling fuck up as i have a seasoncard on the cup scheme but plenty of my mates who are seasoncard holders not on the cup scheme missed out and are devastated
Pretty sure that Season Ticket holders had another window after cup schemers to get tickets. The main issue was thousands of regular match day members who don't have ST's missing out, like myself.

If you think the atmosphere will be anything other than sensational you are deluded

This hold music is gonna be ringing in my ears for days !!!!
Fucking irritated enough without this
Like they get someone with a broad manc accent to give regular updates of their inadequacies throughout tho as it’s suppose to make it better

Caller no 74 from 150
Awaiting to get to No1 when they cut me off !!!

This hold music is gonna be ringing in my ears for days !!!!
Fucking irritated enough without this
Like they get someone with a broad manc accent to give regular updates of their inadequacies throughout tho as it’s suppose to make it better

Caller no 74 from 150
Awaiting to get to No1 when they cut me off !!!

I was 152 at 9.12 and now at 54 after 2h and 20 mins,it did go to 45 then went back to 56,this is a shambles,absolutely shameful and needs sorting,can see me driving up there this afternoon,pathetic

Updated payment details using Chrome rather than my default Safari this morning. Payment taken pretty much instantly and ticket updated in wallet a couple of hours later.
Edit - email now arrived confirming everything. Definitely try an alternative browser and disable a VPN if you use one.

Last edited:
I was 152 at 9.12 and now at 54 after 2h and 20 mins,it did go to 45 then went back to 56,this is a shambles,absolutely shameful and needs sorting,can see me driving up there this afternoon,pathetic
Save me a place at the front
We’ll give it em both barrels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.