Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Just bought mine. Thought I'd read somewhere that the prices were going to be the same as the Bayern match but gone up from £38 in the ~SS3 to £50

I've already posted this, sorry for repeating myself but I genuinely wonder if they've done this to gain revenue from Citzyen membership sales. All it would take is 3,000 people to sign up and that's £105k in revenue. In addition it would increase the demand for tickets next season allowing them to charge £60+ per home game.
Outside the cash they’d generate from the membership sales, they’d also have the data of any new supporters who’d be added to the supporter database, to then generate income from in the future.

Normally companies will pay to acquire new customers. I wish I could get potential customers to pay to be added to the database for the company I work for!

Lots of home games went on sale at the start of the year on the basis of needing a Citizens match day pass. Eg the last game of the season needed one. Important games as the season unfolded needed one.

It's a good move that this game does too but it's patently unfair that one can be bought on Friday along with a ticket for a CL semi.

All sorted. £65 for my usual season-ticket seat, £52 for an OAP and £38 for my 15-year-old.

Ouch.
My lad is only a junior citizen so I've had to use a friends ST Supporter number and pay full adult price for the 8yr old boy. Double ouch!
Definitely works out a lot more expensive than Bayern when you have 3 tickets to buy.

My lad is only a junior citizen so I've had to use a friends ST Supporter number and pay full adult price for the 8yr old boy. Double ouch!
Definitely works out a lot more expensive than Bayern when you have 3 tickets to buy.

It certainly does!

I wouldn't mind, it looks like my lad got a £5 discount!

It's eight years since my lad went to the first Real Madrid semi-final, so he would have been seven at the time.

He still remembers it (despite the 0-0 bore) so sometimes the extra cost can be worth a lifetime of memories.

*just tell him he can only have a bag of crisps!

I really hope that's not the case but I fear you might be right, the Matchday membership is the only option for me currently as I am living in Hull and can't get to as many games as I'd like to. There must be a solution in the middle for the fans who can't afford to get a ST and go to every game but still make the effort to get there as much as possible

Completely agree pal.

There's a perfectly good points system in place which they aren't using because they can generate higher revenue by just wacking home games on open sale straight away. I'm speculating they're using some surcharge platform where price increases on demand. This platform wouldn't work as well if they staggered sales based on points.

Completely agree pal.

There's a perfectly good points system in place which they aren't using because they can generate higher revenue by just wacking home games on open sale straight away. I'm speculating they're using some surcharge platform where price increases on demand. This platform wouldn't work as well if they staggered sales based on points.
I missed the initial sale window for the Bayern game and luckily managed to get one late on in 309 but I was sat next to 8 Canadian sounding lads all supporting Bayern. Feels like the club are just trying to cash in as much as possible sometimes and don't care who we get filling the seats, meanwhile you've got Pep rightly asking for us to bring the atmosphere to the big games.

Load of bull if this criteria stays as it is. Potentially gonna get Matchday Members buying tickets and possibly selling on for an inflated price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.