Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Lots of home games went on sale at the start of the year on the basis of needing a Citizens match day pass. Eg the last game of the season needed one. Important games as the season unfolded needed one.

It's a good move that this game does too but it's patently unfair that one can be bought on Friday along with a ticket for a CL semi.

All of this seasons' home games in 2022 were cheaper than the ones in 2023 afaik.

The club have got this badly wrong, and they will really alienate and piss off it's true fans. I've been traveling to Manchester for more than 30 years, paying whatever annual membership they charged, accumulating points, buying tickets from a tout for a 3rd division play off final, buying flights, hotels etc, paying good money watching crap PearceBall, but now, for one of the biggest games in our history, I've got the same buying status as a Haaland fan boy who buys a membership today. That is fundamentally wrong, it's utterly unfair and disrespectful to us. Many newbies will simply eff off when Erling goes, but they'll still be expecting me to keep coming over and support the club, after shafting me for the huge game. It's not good enough, it's not acceptable. I rarely critizise the club, but this is an unquestionable exhibition of what they really think of "legacy" fans.
Spot on. How can thousands of loyalty points not count for something here. Even just a few hours and then the rest go on sale at 1pm. Just not right. I've contacted the club to raise this and encourage anyone else with the same views to do so. Still time for common sense.

USE THE LINK BELOW TO CONTACT:

Last edited:
Weird the ticket site. Not on the champions league cup scheme but clicked on to buy a ticket for Madrid and it says choose seat. As a season card holder surely it should give me the option of my own first?

Weird the ticket site. Not on the champions league cup scheme but clicked on to buy a ticket for Madrid and it says choose seat. As a season card holder surely it should give me the option of my own first?
It does say your seat isn’t reserved for cup games, so I guess they want us all starting again for these fixtures, guess it’s so they create a mad scramble/demand for tickets, if you really value your seat/block then I’m sure you’re knocking at the door at 10 am

Can you be on the cup scheme but not a season ticket holder?

Lad turned 18 mid season, his SC is under 18 and for previous cup games it charged U18 rate (his birthday was before Bayern) for this game he’s had to get an 18-21, mark up of £20, anyone know what the usual protocol is?

Lad turned 18 mid season, his SC is under 18 and for previous cup games it charged U18 rate (his birthday was before Bayern) for this game he’s had to get an 18-21, mark up of £20, anyone know what the usual protocol is?
I am the reverse. I turned 65 a few weeks ago and it would not let me buy a standard ticket, it made me buy a concessionary one (not that I am complaining).
This is line with the terms and conditions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.