Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Phew...me & mate of mine managed to secure tix this morning as wasn't sure how much of a pile this would be if you weren't on the cup scheme.

Question I couldn't answer him was whether you would still gain points for this match since its a semi-final cup game?

Phew...me & mate of mine managed to secure tix this morning as wasn't sure how much of a pile this would be if you weren't on the cup scheme.

Question I couldn't answer him was whether you would still gain points for this match since its a semi-final cup game?
It told me I had been given 20 points for it so I assume everyone else is the same.

how do you book 3 seats together if you’re all Cityzens members? Do you need the other persons number and you just add each membership as one transaction or do you need to call up?

You need to have them listed in your friends and family then allocate ticket to them. All in one transaction, no need to phone.

There are 9,000 tickets still available on the site. What do you think the likelihood of getting x2 tomorrow for the Read Madrid game is? Been a Cityzen supporter and only got to 3 home games this year (living in Ireland, and had a new born + covid stop us going to 2-4 more games). p.s just joined here but on a few groups in Ireland (boards.ie). This is a lot better and more active.

Going to be crazy for everyone with a membership tomorrow almost a guarantee the site will break down. They should have put some loyalty restrictions on it rather than just going to all memberships. Crazy anybody can just buy a membership and it be there first game ever and get a ticket for a CL semi that shouldn't happen loyalty should be rewarded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.