Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

You could have got one though based on your season ticket, so he wasn't technically incorrect (though maybe a bit heartless!).
I could've got 1 ticket but he was incorrect as he said it was my fault I didn't get one, when it was clearly the City site's fault.

If I'd have just missed out in the queue then fair enough but how is a glitch/City site being a **** my fault?

I was one of the lucky ones but deeply sympathise with those loyal city fans that didn't get a ticket.

Why is it so hard to do something like

Day 1: Season ticket holders
Day 2: Those that attended 3 or more CL games this season
Day 3: Members with over 5000 pts
Day 4: Members with over 1000 pts

It's baffling really

Agree with your entire post.

I think Munich fans are far more likely to buy memberships to get tickets in the home end. Maybe that's why the criteria was stricter for that game. Does anyone know what the criteria was against Leipzig?
You could buy up to four and I don't think there was any attendance criteria for Leipzig - Bayern you could buy one after five attendances as we know.

City could have stopped selling Citizen membership ahead of this game. They could have staggered an bring points into it for Citizen members. They could have let season ticket holders buy extra. Etc etc etc.

There's a million ways they could have done it but they've chosen this way and it's pretty obvious why they have.

The club fucked up big time with criteria, don't think the money men who control the finance give a single fuck for any kind of loyalty.
Oh for the days of queuing around the ground from the early hours with your token sheet.
Their perception will be different. It certainly won’t be that they have fucked up. This game will be record receipts for our ground and they will have skimmed loads of tickets for corporates for this. Corporate sales are absolutely off the scale apparently. (Info from someone in the know)

It’s not right but they won’t care.

shocking city haven't come out and said anything.

However,

Madrid wont sell out their end, just look at the support they brought last season.

Blaming tourists for UCL games now is a laughable, every home game (especially in the Colin Bell stand) its different people to the league, or its just alot of group tickets that have been taken up by schools/football clubs.

Heck even the last round it seemed to be a lot more clubs/groups getting the benefit who were celebrating Ramadan

City could have stopped selling Citizen membership ahead of this game. They could have staggered an bring points into it for Citizen members. They could have let season ticket holders buy extra. Etc etc etc.

There's a million ways they could have done it but they've chosen this way and it's pretty obvious why they have.
Agree with your point, and it’s meant I’ve missed out too apparently, but why is it pretty obvious? Genuine question,
Cos surely the club would sell all the seats and get all the same revenues regardless (?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.