Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Just emailed the club ...

"
Dear City,

Could you please explain the logic in not applying a secondary criteria for the sale of tickets to Cityzens for the CL Madrid home game ?

A secondary criteria would have allowed those who have attended prior CL games this season, or who have attended a number of PL games this season, or who have accumulated a specified number of points, to have a higher priority than ‘someone’ who purchased their Cityzens membership ‘last week’ and may never have been to any game at the Etihad !

Your explanation would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks, Steve.
"

Even if they had mate, there was no guarantee the shit system would still allow you to process a purchase today.

Will they do something similar for the FA Cup final do we think? I’m on the CL scheme but not on the domestic cup scheme, although I’ve been to the Arsenal, Chelsea and Burnley home games earlier in the competition.

What are the chances of it being a free for all once everyone on the domestic cup scheme have had chance to purchase their tickets?
FA Cup final won't go past sesosn ticket holders

Will they do something similar for the FA Cup final do we think? I’m on the CL scheme but not on the domestic cup scheme, although I’ve been to the Arsenal, Chelsea and Burnley home games earlier in the competition.

What are the chances of it being a free for all once everyone on the domestic cup scheme have had chance to purchase their tickets?
More likely to follow the same criteria as the semi-final. And I'm not sure that it matters the same - one of the things that I noticed at the semi-final was that our fans were predominantly white. The FA Cup does not have the same interest as the Champions league for people who have not grown up in England and so I suspect that the tourists who desperately want to experience Champions League will not be clambering for FA Cup tickets

I thought I was doing something wrong, but it couldn't be any fucking clearer.

It tells you to assign the ticket to the person to remove the error, even when it's not an error and you know that person qualifies and hasn't bought already.

Fucking pathetic.

Meanwhile "livefootballtickets" which I wont link to because it's a fucking scandal, has 259 tickets for sale ranging from £270-£1000! Club have really fucked up here on so many levels.

We're going for a treble. We've got Real away before a trip away to Goodison where we'll probably still need to win in order to secure the title and then we bring Real back to our place. A chance for us to knock them out at home and get some revenge for last season. A game, like Arsenal, we'll probably have to win and will need our hardcore there to help get the job done. Instead it's going to be a lot of tourists in half and half scarves making vlogs and taking selfies.

On since 9 and still 22k in front of me. Looking like a ticket in the BT Sport in the Pub Stand for me...if the club wanted to make this fairer they would've done it by now - let's be honest local fans and regulars for Wolves on a wet Wednesday, but for your glamour fixtures pack it with neutrals and get the tills rolling in the club shop
the only winners are the half n half scarf sellers

More likely to follow the same criteria as the semi-final. And I'm not sure that it matters the same - one of the things that I noticed at the semi-final was that our fans were predominantly white. The FA Cup does not have the same interest as the Champions league for people who have not grown up in England and so I suspect that the tourists who desperately want to experience Champions League will not be clambering for FA Cup tickets
It wont go much further than those on the cup scheme due to smaller allocation

Meanwhile "livefootballtickets" which I wont link to because it's a fucking scandal, has 259 tickets for sale ranging from £270-£1000! Club have really fucked up here on so many levels.

We're going for a treble. We've got Real away before a trip away to Goodison where we'll probably still need to win in order to secure the title and then we bring Real back to our place. A chance for us to knock them out at home and get some revenge for last season. A game, like Arsenal, we'll probably have to win and will need our hardcore there to help get the job done. Instead it's going to be a lot of tourists in half and half scarves making vlogs and taking selfies.
Just after tickets sold out this morning they had 750 tickets for sale so they’ve sold 500ish for £200+

'And It's Live!'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.