Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

How do the club gain financially?

Posted this before but through additional sales of Cityzens cards at £35 a pop. Going straight to what effectively was general sale would have driven demand for Cityzens cards generating revenue and free data for the club.

34,000 Citizen card holders in the queue.I was stunned by that.
No guarantees that new members would have got a ticket as well.

But presumably there are also people who have spent £35 on membership in the expectation of buying a ticket and now find they also haven't been able to buy a ticket - so have spent in nothing unless they fancy coming to match next season - because this season is fully booked. Their may well be a backlash from them as well.

On another note - with digital tickets - how do the touts operate? If I bought one from them (not that I intend doing so) would I become their friends and family? or do they always convert their tickets into paper tickets? Particularly intrigued by those still offering to buy tickets outside the ground - would they take my digital ticket or are they only looking for people who printed off a paper one?

people like that thogden and stuntpeg will find it even easier than ever to get tickets then

Youtubers should be banned or thrown out. Spoiling the matchday experience for those sat near them whilst they talk bollocks to the camera. They're also profiteering from being at the game / using the content to gain revenue from YT views.

Posted this before but through additional sales of Cityzens cards at £35 a pop. Going straight to what effectively was general sale would have driven demand for Cityzens cards generating revenue and free data for the club.
Hardly affecting the clubs finances. It's not the era of Swales and Halford anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.