Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I thought I was doing something wrong, but it couldn't be any fucking clearer.

It tells you to assign the ticket to the person to remove the error, even when it's not an error and you know that person qualifies and hasn't bought already.

Fucking pathetic.
It happened to me and my two boys missed out. I could see the tickets vanishing before my eyes. There should not be such a stupid bug in such an important piece of software. A head should roll for this. Doesn’t help my lads though.

Hardly affecting the clubs finances. It's not the era of Swales and Halford anymore

I agree so it was a futile exercise for little commercial gain whilst passing off their loyalty fan base.

Will they do something similar for the FA Cup final do we think? I’m on the CL scheme but not on the domestic cup scheme, although I’ve been to the Arsenal, Chelsea and Burnley home games earlier in the competition.

What are the chances of it being a free for all once everyone on the domestic cup scheme have had chance to purchase their tickets?

Will they do something similar for the FA Cup final do we think? I’m on the CL scheme but not on the domestic cup scheme, although I’ve been to the Arsenal, Chelsea and Burnley home games earlier in the competition.

What are the chances of it being a free for all once everyone on the domestic cup scheme have had chance to purchase their tickets?
Unlikely tbh United game security reasons alone wouldn't allow that

Just emailed the club ...

"
Dear City,

Could you please explain the logic in not applying a secondary criteria for the sale of tickets to Cityzens for the CL Madrid home game ?

A secondary criteria would have allowed those who have attended prior CL games this season, or who have attended a number of PL games this season, or who have accumulated a specified number of points, to have a higher priority than ‘someone’ who purchased their Cityzens membership ‘last week’ and may never have been to any game at the Etihad !

Your explanation would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks, Steve.
"

It happened to me and my two boys missed out. I could see the tickets vanishing before my eyes. There should not be such a stupid bug in such an important piece of software. A head should roll for this. Doesn’t help my lads though.

Exactly. Funny how the bug doesn't seem to happen for Bournemouth at home, eh?

Fucking touts can spend £75 on memberships this week and even one ticket will be minimum £500 to a tourist, more than happy to pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.