Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I thought on Friday it’s citizen members with previous on attending matches? That’s a fucking joke if not. Anyway… anyone got a ST who’s not going I need another ticket
Surely they won't let people who have set up a Membership in the last month buy a ticket but they need to put something in place to ensure the people who get first priority after ST have been to a few of the previous CL games

Surely they won't let people who have set up a Membership in the last month buy a ticket but they need to put something in place to ensure the people who get first priority after ST have been to a few of the previous CL games
Im sure it’s Citizens match day members on Friday. Surely you would of have to of attend at least 4/5 games previous in order to get tickets? One of the biggest games on the season.

Im sure it’s Citizens match day members on Friday. Surely you would of have to of attend at least 4/5 games previous in order to get tickets? One of the biggest games on the season.
I'm hoping so but I would have thought it would have mentioned something about having to have been to games in the ticket info, either way I'll be queuing to get mine on Friday and hopefully will get them since I've done every CL home game this season off the membership.

I've already posted this, sorry for repeating myself but I genuinely wonder if they've done this to gain revenue from Citzyen membership sales. All it would take is 3,000 people to sign up and that's £105k in revenue. In addition it would increase the demand for tickets next season allowing them to charge £60+ per home game.

I've already posted this, sorry for repeating myself but I genuinely wonder if they've done this to gain revenue from Citzyen membership sales. All it would take is 3,000 people to sign up and that's £105k in revenue. In addition it would increase the demand for tickets next season allowing them to charge £60+ per home game.
I really hope that's not the case but I fear you might be right, the Matchday membership is the only option for me currently as I am living in Hull and can't get to as many games as I'd like to. There must be a solution in the middle for the fans who can't afford to get a ST and go to every game but still make the effort to get there as much as possible

The club have got this badly wrong, and they will really alienate and piss off it's true fans. I've been traveling to Manchester for more than 30 years, paying whatever annual membership they charged, accumulating points, buying tickets from a tout for a 3rd division play off final, buying flights, hotels etc, paying good money watching crap PearceBall, but now, for one of the biggest games in our history, I've got the same buying status as a Haaland fan boy who buys a membership today. That is fundamentally wrong, it's utterly unfair and disrespectful to us. Many newbies will simply eff off when Erling goes, but they'll still be expecting me to keep coming over and support the club, after shafting me for the huge game. It's not good enough, it's not acceptable. I rarely critizise the club, but this is an unquestionable exhibition of what they really think of "legacy" fans.

The club have got this badly wrong, and they will really alienate and piss off it's true fans. I've been traveling to Manchester for more than 30 years, paying whatever annual membership they charged, accumulating points, buying tickets from a tout for a 3rd division play off final, buying flights, hotels etc, paying good money watching crap PearceBall, but now, for one of the biggest games in our history, I've got the same buying status as a Haaland fan boy who buys a membership today. That is fundamentally wrong, it's utterly unfair and disrespectful to us. Many newbies will simply eff off when Erling goes, but they'll still be expecting me to keep coming over and support the club, after shafting me for the huge game. It's not good enough, it's not acceptable. I rarely critizise the club, but this is an unquestionable exhibition of what they really think of "legacy" fans.
Couldn't agree more

Yeah it’s spot on that. I used to work on for Arsenal (sorry) and they sell Membership types for fans in order to buy tickets even tho it’s impossible for fans to actually get some. However they get £30 per membership and sell hundreds of thousands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.