Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I thought season ticket holders could get more than one? City obvs changed it just to sell more memberships. Bastards

Wasnt the Madrid home leg last season full of tourists? Feel sorry for blues who go week in week out but cant get a ticket for this. makes me sick
Yeah, it was very odd. The atmosphere was good but there were a few sheepish/quiet folk around me. I've managed to get tickets but will be writing to the club to explain why previous attendance in the season counts for nothing. If Pep wants a great atmosphere then the club should be helping to facilitate that.

My 12 year old, who has been going for a few years and is getting increasingly hacked off at what we do or don't get to see live, has been floating the idea of becoming an armchair City fan and getting Burton Albion season tickets next year !!! Fended him off by managing to get Bayern tickets but I think this will be back on the agenda tonight.
It doesn't need to be stressful. Just implement the points system which has been in place for years. Can't get fairer than that.

Last season, could pick up tickets for any game. I know it's better for the club. But I'm not talking picking tickets up on the day. Most games are sold weeks before and it's pot luck.

What’s also great about our ticketing system is that if you want to go on the site wanting to do anything other than buying a Madrid ticket - such as purchasing car parking for another game you’re already going to - you’re also put at the back of the 40,000-long queue.

A very minor point compared to not using loyalty point criteria for the Madrid game, but it does illustrate just how shit the ticketing system is.

I thought season ticket holders could get more than one? City obvs changed it just to sell more memberships. Bastards
They stopped that and rightly so. I remember the 2015/16 CL semi-final against Madrid and ST holders could buy up to 6 for that fixture. Cityzens members didn't get a sniff and a lot of them ended up on Ebay and in the hands of touts sadly.

What’s also great about our ticketing system is that if you want to go on the site wanting to do anything other than buying a Madrid ticket - such as purchasing car parking for another game you’re already going to - you’re also put at the back of the 40,000-long queue.

A very minor point compared to not using loyalty point criteria for the Madrid game, but it does illustrate just how shit the ticketing system is.

It's 2023 and the system feels like it was built in the 90s

I've somehow went from a 32 minute wait to "over an hour" despite the number of users ahead of me coming down.

It's basically a lottery today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.