Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

This is quite frankly a joke!
I was on at 9:30 and it said starting in 30 minutes

When it came to 10:00 I was number 33,000 out of 34,000!

I have been to 16 home games this season and accumulated loads of points on my membership over the last 20 years and I can’t get 1 for this because some fans who brought a membership this morning or yesterday and never been probably get one before me!
Fuming!
Likewise. I've got loads of Cityzen membership points going back to Fulham away 2002 (in the days when you got points for away games) but it basically counts for nothing. I've submitted a complaint to the Club via: https://www.mancity.com/help-and-support/contact-form and have quoted this thread in case they are interested to read fan sentiment.

Think the Club has killed any chance of this being a great atmosphere. Shocking how many times our manager has said how important it is for the fans to be loud it's kind of impossible when we'll have thousands of neutrals around the ground

It will be absolutely rocking!

I get that people are annoyed but this is an unfortunate by-product of success, more people want tickets. Those saying that the atmosphere will be ruined, it won't be, there are like 70% season ticket holders and the vast majority of the remaining will be city fans, it will be equally as loud as the Arsenal game. Yes some will go to tourists but that's the nature of these sorts of games. I feel for those who don't have tickets but there were always going to be many thousands left empty handed. Only way around it for season ticket holders is to get on the CL scheme and attend all the less sought after group games rather than waiting for the glamour tie.

what was so hard about doing a staggered sale during today so those of us who attended all the (home) CL games this year could get a ticket for the SF - City really dont seem to care - from a very grumpy FOC
Mate things like this was highlighted years ago when none ST holders went to as many games as they could and when it came to big games we don't have a sniff and most on here we telling us to stop moaning
Alright Jack mentality.

I've been Burnley at home and fa cup semi . But because I don't have a ST cos I work most weekends I won't have a sniff of a final ticket.

I feel there should be a cup season ticket scheme available for none st holders guarantees u a ticket without having to be a ST HOLDERS . Stops people being pissed at going to the early rounds , guarantees the club attendances in the early rounds but when the latter stages come not having a sniff won't be an issue.

There is no right or wrong answer but there losing a lot of none match going fans which in long run WILL affect the club.

A lot of them aren’t new fans. They will be there to see Madrid or to attend a semi final.

We played Madrid a few years ago when Pellegrini was in charge and it was pretty much Madrid fans all over east stand level 1
I am in East Stand level one and you are spot on. At the Bayern game recently the whole row behind me - maybe ten or twelve people, was Bayern fans. It’s a complete mystery to me how they are able to get tickets in the home section. I have seen away fans booted out by stewards at league games, why is the Champions League different ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.