Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Completely agree with the comments on here. A ridiculous sales strategy and one that will harm our atmosphere on the day because inevitably there will be more day trippers and people there for Haaland/Real Madrid than for City.

If the club want the day trippers and extra revenue then just wait until the expansion. Then there will be room for another few thousand of them. But don't do it now.

You've got one of our biggest games of the season, 2nd leg at home (a huge advantage) and you've just seen what home fans can do in a game...yet you stick with this strategy. What nonsense.

Me & my husband both logged in this morning at 9.45am for the ticket sales. He logged in 5 mins after me and got positioned at 1437 and I was 44,144!!!! We thought YES we are guaranteed tickets with a capacity of more than 53,000. Only to be offered Hospitality packages starting at £299!!!!!! Can’t believe we weren’t offered match tickets. We are members and have been to several games? We then got an queue error message and went back to 44,000 in queue. Feel so disheartened…where did all the “normal” match day tickets go today?!?!

Have I got this right. Someone who has never been to a City game ever, home or away, could have bought a membership yesterday and bought a ticket for this game over someone who has been a member for five years or more and watches half a dozen games a season? What's the point of having sales criteria for away games but not home. Big own goal by City yet again. They really don't want to look after their core supporter base do they?
You've almost got it right. But someone who has never been to a City game, ever, home or away, could have bought a membership today in the same basket as a ticket and bought both.

Let's not kid ourselves here. This isn't a cock up. It is a deliberate policy of Manchester City to profit on this particular game through merch and customer base. The club would rather have some part time tourists at the game than somebody who's been to the occasional game living locally and with a membership.

Ridiculous how they have decided to come up with this idea. It's a complete shambles.

Unfortunately, Will the club give it a shit that regular going fans have missed out on a ticket for this game? The answer is NO.

The game is SOLD OUT that's all that matters for the club. It's shit saying it but unfortunately it's true.

It's the way football has gone unfortunately. Us fans like most other clubs fans are in the same boat being fucked over.

just been to the ground queued up for one and a half hours there were thirty in queue in front of me the queue did not move. only one person on for first hour then another girl came on. did not get a ticket. there was an old bloke who took one hour to get sorted and 2 lads who had to be removed by security after waiting for half an hour i reckon maybe 10 people got a ticket at the ground today

There`s no point complaining, this is not an accident. Together with the mis-match of price between cup scheme members and none members it`s quite apparent that they want as many people as possible on the cup scheme.

Try being a season card holder not in the cup scheme for over 30 years, and someone who has had one for say one year but who is in the cup scheme gets dabs before you -now that is bollox!

Disagree tbh.

Like your point doesn’t make sense. How could someone not on a cup scheme even get a ticket before someone on a cup scheme. That would defeat the whole point of a cup scheme.

Im fucking fuming right now. Been to multiple matches this season; home, away and at Wembley yet some fucker who's just bought a membership for this match could get one. There are so many other blues in this situation. So many blues who will miss out. I need 2 tickets so keep refreshing to see if one pops up so I will buy it but is unlikely. If I can get 1 then I will have to do it all again for a second. Disgrace. City matters should be condemning the club for this and insisting it never happens again.

The way the tickets have been sorted for Real Madrid at home is appalling! I was on the site at 9:30 ready for the 10am sales. When 10:00am came around, I was 33,000 in the queue out of 34,000 only to be told after an hour of waiting that the event was sold out. Now, I can totally understand this if it was done fairly.

You have allowed any Cityzen member to purchase a ticket even if that person brought a memebership this morning or yesterday! This is a complete joke of a decision! I have accumulated over 1000 points being a member and before last season averaged 6-8 games a season. I live 3 hours away and this season and last season I have attended 25 games including a few away games thanks to the supporters club I'm involved with. I did all rounds of the FA cup too and Munich at home as well. I say all this to build a picture of the type of fan you're leaving out.

With the lack of restrictions and rules in place, it means a Madrid fan or a Haaland fan (not City fan) can get tickets instead of me with no points history or no attendance history! How is that fair?
Half and half scarves everywhere and no atmosphere this will ultimately lead to! You are losing your hardcore fans because of these decisions. Read the forums, Bluemoon forum in particular to get in touch with the fans who really support this club!

From a very disillusioned and upset fan,

Just sent this, don't care if it sounds cringy, I am so cross.
It’s a disgrace mate, I really feel for you and everyone else who missed out,. I was almost in this situation myself for my son, I was actually livid at the thought of missing out in those circumstances.

Fuck you City - you’ve really misjudged this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.