Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

This is where it's heading.

CqJn8ZYXYAAbgWK.jpg

its been in place for years mate it rewards the people who are prepared to turn up at night matches in the early parts of cup matches

It only rewards season ticket holders doesn’t it?

I might be wrong, but you can purchase match day tickets for every champions league game (as a citzyen member) and that doesn’t count towards getting tickets for later games and you don’t get rewarded for that.

Not a season card holder but was for 17 years through all the shit times. Gave it up due to family demands at weekends. Now a citizen match day holder. (my supporter number is only 6 digits long, it's that old! ). I do most mid week games, including fa cup, league cup and all the uefa home games. No ticket for me!
Wouldn't mind if I knew they were all sold to genuine city fans who'll make some noise but they're not. This fucking club doesn't give a shit about it's loyal fans.

It only rewards season ticket holders doesn’t it?

I might be wrong, but you can purchase match day tickets for every champions league game (as a citzyen member) and that doesn’t count towards getting tickets for later games and you don’t get rewarded for that.

Got a text hit the site within minutes and the tickets were gone ;)

A mate of mine has said it would not be a surprise if they geoblocked the local/UK fans and allowed easy access to those outside the UK.

I said don't give Soriano any ideas.
I spoke to someone at work in the week who has an international membership to entitle him for Madrid home games. Said he gets to at least 6 games a season. So it already happens in Spain.

Never seen any ticket offers in schools in my bit of Scotland.

I’m Edinburgh based and my sons school were down for the Spurs champions league game a few seasons back (ironically we were at the game anyway). I know another that has as well. Not sure how it comes about though.

Talking to a couple of yanks in Munich last week, they paid £600 each from Bayern, back of the stand, nothing special and that's from the people's club
Don't want to put ideas into City's head but they'll be charging to join the cup scheme next.
£600 for a SINGLE is a fucking disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.