Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Unable to attend the game ,how do I give myate the ticket as assume no ticket transfer available ?
Ticket transfer if yours is available (mine is) forward email if you get them, or if he’s a good mate give him your log in details to your ticket account, tbf it’s always an idea to have access on two devices in case of any last minute dramas

Does this mean a few tickets may pop up on the planner? I bloody hope so!
No it doesn’t. Ticket Transfer is where tickets can be transferred to friends and family. Ticket Exchange (where people sell them back to City) is when they reappear on the planner but that’s not available for cup games.
However, there’s a chance that some of the tickets currently reserved for UEFA guests will be returned to City before next Wednesday. Those would (hopefully) be available to buy if it happens.

Not sure if this is a dig…
Not sure if this is sarcasm ;) I don’t come on ere for sneaky digs mate, never have never will, mrtwiceaseason has a spare ticket & there’s no way the club will release tickets on the planner for Madrid or Chelsea, they’ll be packaged up

Not sure if this is sarcasm ;) I don’t come on ere for sneaky digs mate, never have never will, mrtwiceaseason has a spare ticket & there’s no way the club will release tickets on the planner for Madrid or Chelsea, they’ll be packaged up
The competition on Facebook which says "win the last 2 tickets" would suggest you're correct.

Ticket transfer if yours is available (mine is) forward email if you get them, or if he’s a good mate give him your log in details to your ticket account, tbf it’s always an idea to have access on two devices in case of any last minute dramas
Thanks wasn't aware you could transfer cup tickets ?

Does anyone know the process for transferring a ticket from an OAP to a child via the website? My old man is trying but gets an error saying that the person he's transferring to isn't an OAP, whether he sets the recipient to child or OAP. He's also tried sending it to me as an adult and gets a similar message. Children's tickets are cheaper than OAPs so I can't see the issue. There is guidance on the site for transferring from an adult to child or OAP which is basically "leave it as adult", but that no longer seems to work either. Can anyone advise?

Tried calling them but it's the only call holding system that I know of where your queue position actually goes up!?

Does anyone know the process for transferring a ticket from an OAP to a child via the website? My old man is trying but gets an error saying that the person he's transferring to isn't an OAP, whether he sets the recipient to child or OAP. He's also tried sending it to me as an adult and gets a similar message. Children's tickets are cheaper than OAPs so I can't see the issue. There is guidance on the site for transferring from an adult to child or OAP which is basically "leave it as adult", but that no longer seems to work either. Can anyone advise?

Tried calling them but it's the only call holding system that I know of where your queue position actually goes up!?
I don't know, but I always tweet @mancityhelp with anything like this and they are usually pretty quick at getting back. When I say pretty quick I mean the same day but better than being on hold forever.

I've not been able to do that in the past either, not sure if it's an issue about a ticket going to a unaccompanied child? In the end I opted for 18-21, which worked with a payment of an extra couple of pounds or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.