Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker playing or not as others have said is definitely the big question going into this game in my mind. So much of Madrid's attack this season has gone through Vini Jr and Walker's pace would be massively helpful in that regard.

Still think we'll be too much for them in the end and meet Villarreal in the final ;)

Hopefully Walker is involved in training tomorrow we'll know more then, It will be such a huge boost if he's fit for this one. I'm hoping Pep was thinking we could do without him against Brighton and Watford and give him the time he needs to recover but that's just hope.
The things is our full backs are crucial to how we play so to be missing Walker and Cancelo is a huge blow for us.

Same referee that did the 1st leg versus Atletico.
What is the need to give us the same referee of the previous tie? I thought the home referee (him) was better than the away referee in the tie, but not particularly great. And I checked and Marco Fritz, the VAR referee, hasn’t been involved at all in Champions League games this season. He’s fine in the Bundesliga, but I’m never fully confident

Fucking twat shit. Down with covid today, so game looks unlikely for me now. Grumble.

Smash them city, De Bruyne is going to tear them a new one.

Call me crazy but I'd play our most energetic player at RB. And I'd keep Fernandinho in the middle. Not only does he cover up the problem I've just created in Bernardo's absense; he links great with Zinchenko.

......................Ederson...................
Bernardo Dias Laporte Zinchenko
......KDB ...Rodri ..Fernandinho......
Mahrez ......... Jesus .......... Foden
Fernandinho should not be anywhere near this game. Age has caught up with him as shown by the recent cup game against the Scousers. He is ok against mid table/ lower PL teams but not against Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.