Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally that be grounds for rubbing our hands together but with no right back and even Stones questionable it evens out at best imo
The way we’ve played in big Cl away games in the last couple of seasons, we don’t need to go all out for a big win. 1-0 would be fine

Imagine Walker and Stones aren't ready in time... would we see Dias RB? or Zinny? or would he go with a back 3 and get accused of overthinking it if we lose/being a genius if we win

Call me crazy but I'd play our most energetic player at RB. And I'd keep Fernandinho in the middle. Not only does he cover up the problem I've just created in Bernardo's absense; he links great with Zinchenko.

......................Ederson...................
Bernardo Dias Laporte Zinchenko
......KDB ...Rodri ..Fernandinho......
Mahrez ......... Jesus .......... Foden

FULL ON BAT SHIT CRAZY

Raz doesn’t make starting 11 for me, too unpredictable. I think it’ll be Phil, Gabby and Mahrez.
also a good choice but wont have the press to stop modric getting the easy ball.
pros and cons with both. Foden and jesus are hopefully the consensus

Imagine Walker and Stones aren't ready in time... would we see Dias RB? or Zinny? or would he go with a back 3 and get accused of overthinking it if we lose/being a genius if we win
No chance of a left footer playing right back. If we don’t have a right back available then some degree of over thinking might be required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.