Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my ticket for tomorrow and yes, I know it's a semi final against Real Madrid and all that, but was more concerned and anxious about the Dipper Derby yesterday and our Watford and Brighton games. Hoping the enormity of the occaision and the European bug will hit me tomorrow. Presently at Meh5.
I'm more stressed up about the league

Play a 3 and chalk on the boots pair of wide men in a 5?
Problem with a 3 is if we lose the ball there's an immediate out into the channel. It would be ok if Walker was in the 3, or even Stones, but Dias' weakness is pace. Laporte and Ake aren't known for their pace, so asking them to cover fullback positions as well would be a worry. You'd need the wide men to constantly track back and Mahrez doesn't do that for a start.

Problem with a 3 is if we lose the ball there's an immediate out into the channel. It would be ok if Walker was in the 3, or even Stones, but Dias' weakness is pace. Laporte and Ake aren't known for their pace, so asking them to cover fullback positions as well would be a worry. You'd need the wide men to constantly track back and Mahrez doesn't do that for a start.
Fair points. That’s why I expect that if Walker and Stones are unavailable, Jesus will be playing wide right not Mahrez.

I find it weird that people aren't up for tomorrow. I can't fucking wait. 180 minutes away from a European final in Paris. Fucking have it City.
I know what you're saying being a cup final an all but I just can't big myself up for it. I mean dont get me wrong I'll be ecstatic if we get to the final but I desperately want us to win the league first and foremost

I know what you're saying being a cup final an all but I just can't big myself up for it. I mean dont get me wrong I'll be ecstatic if we get to the final but I desperately want us to win the league first and foremost
Eurostar and hotel already booked for Paris mate. Honestly the most excited I've been.

Weekend on the piss in Paris with a final on Saturday, back on the Sunday, Liam Gallagher headlining the Etihad on the Wednesday, bank holiday's on the Thurs and Fri. Could be fucking incredible. Bring it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.