Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry they'd save Lahoz for a final with Liverpool should it happen
can they have a champions league final twice. also sure he cant do a real game with him being spanish.

Eurostar and hotel already booked for Paris mate. Honestly the most excited I've been.

Weekend on the piss in Paris with a final on Saturday, back on the Sunday, Liam Gallagher headlining the Etihad on the Wednesday, bank holiday's on the Thurs and Fri. Could be fucking incredible. Bring it on.
I hope that comes true Smartie, if we win the league I'll be really buzzing for the final if we make it

Pep gave absolutely nothing away in his press conference

apart from saying Gabby definitely won’t play at right back

Pep Guardiola: "We have a training session today and see how they players are. Tonight, tomorrow, decide the line up. I wait for the training session to see how they feel. I'm sure players will play in positions they aren't used but they will do their best."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.