Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
European semi-final without 3/4's of the preferred back line is never a good thing. Hope we take our chances in front of net to compensate.

bit hard to figure out which Real will turn up.

the way they played in first leg PSG away compared the way they played 1st leg Chelsea away was two completely different setup, style etc.

PSG away they didnt attack at all, they were playing a solid anti-football hoping for a 0-0 and PSg dominated easily and could have won 2-0/3-0. only won 1-0 with a great Mbappe solo goal in the very end.

Chelsea away already in first half Benzema scored 3 goals and I think they hit the post once as well, so they changed the way they approached the whole tie and they went with a much more expanding strategy and it surprised Chelsea too big time.

i hope we can keep Benzema out of the game as much as we can, if he scores another hattrick this time against Ederson we can only blame ourselves.

bit hard to figure out which Real will turn up.

the way they played in first leg PSG away compared the way they played 1st leg Chelsea away was two completely different setup, style etc.

PSG away they didnt attack at all, they were playing a solid anti-football hoping for a 0-0 and PSg dominated easily and could have won 2-0/3-0. only won 1-0 with a great Mbappe solo goal in the very end.

Chelsea away already in first half Benzema scored 3 goals and I think they hit the post once as well, so they changed the way they approached the whole tie and they went with a much more expanding strategy and it surprised Chelsea too big time.

i hope we can keep Benzema out of the game as much as we can, if he scores another hattrick this time against Ederson we can only blame ourselves.
Let's not forget that Chelsea created lots of chances against them as well. Attacking wise they're very good, defensively not so

I think the open training session that must be scheduled for soon will tell us everything. If they don't take part in that, there is no chance. If they do, there is a bit of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.