Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anything other than ferna at RB. it's not rocket science. pace vs no pace on a wing is a huge recipe for disaster. i'll take ake at right back even.

Stone and Walker not training. Who do we play at right back?

We’re going to have to play Ake RB, let him stay back and Zinchenko at LB. Stones had to be injured too ffs

You think wrong , we have had endless threads and polls on which people prefer , as an older fanbase it is always the prem
For me usually it’s the prem. But at some stage we have to win the CL to get the recognition that goes with it. Ideally not at the expense of the PL but if it’s one or the other then just this once I’d go for the CL

Eddie.. CJ.. Dias.. Eric.. Ake.. Rodri.. Kevin.. Bernardo.. Phil.. Gabby.. Riyad -

Thats what I would go with. CJ can do a job against Vinicius. Don't want to see a CB out there against him. Ake over Zinny for this one, just a bit more solid defensively. Bernardo just over Gundogan for me, bit more creative especially given Madrid will just sit behind the ball and I would play Gabby over Raz / Grealish because both of those were shite on Saturday.

Come on the boys ! Any kind of lead into the Bernabeu I will be happy. Obviously 2 goals + would be lovely but I'd take a scrappy 1-0. Hopefully we don't pick up any more injuries for Leeds.
I’m trying desperately to think who CJ is. Can somdone please put me out of my misery.

Don’t think Fern will play two games in a row. Dias RB along side Laporte and Aké is my guess. Dias will drop into a back three while Zinchenko pushes high on the left.
Possibly but Dias looked rusty as against Watford. It’s a real dilemma -like others have said, giving CJ minutes at the weekend would’ve made sense if he was going to play tomorrow but he is the only natural option-but Pep unlikely to play a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.