Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly but Dias looked rusty as against Watford. It’s a real dilemma -like others have said, giving CJ minutes at the weekend would’ve made sense if he was going to play tomorrow but he is the only natural option-but Pep unlikely to play a kid.
Playing a centre back at right back would make sense considering Madrid’s left side is stronger (Vinicius).

Possibly but Dias looked rusty as against Watford. It’s a real dilemma -like others have said, giving CJ minutes at the weekend would’ve made sense if he was going to play tomorrow but he is the only natural option-but Pep unlikely to play a kid.
rusty? I didn't feel he was rusty at all. I didn't think much of him, he was as cool and calm as ever

I would take a draw tomorrow and decide in Madrid with a fuller squad. But we can also take advantage of their likely absences

I would take a draw tomorrow and decide in Madrid with a fuller squad. But we can also take advantage of their likely absences
If they fancy their chances against our back 4 they might be much more attacking, try to win the tie at our place. It could be a high scoring game. I would be very happy with 4-3 to City!

Typical. Always get unlucky with injuries. I expect Haalands leg to fall off the second he pulls on a City shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.