Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t really understand it myself, I love winning the league but to win this one would be fucking amazing
Honestly think it’s a defence mechanism for some, I’m sure some don’t actually care but I reckon most city fans want this more than the prem this year. Absolutely desperate for us to win it personally

Honestly think it’s a defence mechanism for some, I’m sure some don’t actually care but I reckon most city fans want this more than the prem this year. Absolutely desperate for us to win it personally
You think wrong , we have had endless threads and polls on which people prefer , as an older fanbase it is always the prem

You think wrong , we have had endless threads and polls on which people prefer , as an older fanbase it is always the prem
I think more are coming around to the fact we need to win this competition. It puts us on a whole new level.

However, I really only want to win the competition when we have won the league too as that is a different level of achievement only done by United(x2) whilst the Champions League has been in this format.

I think there is an element of that from a section of our fans. For me it’s Prem first and foremost, but you’re gauged as a top club by conquering this. We do need to win it, and I think this year it’s ours.

I would say that conclusion is very hard to make from a BM poll, this forum is probably not a fair cross-section of all fans. Younger ones tend to go for Reddit, twitter, Instagram and so on, and those voices are not really heard on BM which is dominated by men over 40. The older fanbase may prefer the Prem via a poll on here, but i'd like to see a general fan poll. No idea if one exists.

I think if Egan-Riley was really in the frame for this one then he would've been given some minutes against Watford. So I think either Walker or Stones will definitely start with the other being available from the bench.
Yeah wishful thinking on my behalf I think. If Vinicius rips us up though, it will be disappointing that we never tried him. I'm reading that Dias could be at RB, yikes that would be hiding behind the couch kind of stuff. Suppose we can pray Kyle is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.