Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine there's close to zero percent chance Pep plays Dinho on one of the fastest wingers in football.
We can't rule out with Pep. I couldn't believe when Pep allowed Kante to have a free run at our midfield in a CL final.

Madrid don’t worry me eufa won’t want another all English final though so if it’s close one of the English clubs will get shafted. Wonder which one it’ll be?

Only reasonable option here is to play all 3 CB's + zinchenko in the backline in some configuration. Prefer Ake on the right as he's faster than dias and I want dias as CB on benzema.

From 1894's instagram account (@weare1894)

Tonight is huge.

Everyone will be against us. UEFA, the officials, the media. They all want their showpiece final between Madrid and Liverpool. They'll all be gutted if little old City comes and ruins the party.

There are no excuses tonight. This is as big as it gets.

Get down early and go to the bus welcoming. Get into your seat and cheer the lads out for their warmup. Boo the shite anthem. Jeer and whistle Madrid. Pressure the referee. Join in with every song. Tell them to do one if you get strange looks or sarcastic comments. I don't care if you're sitting in the family stand or Block 115. If you're in God's own stadium tonight, it's your job to SUPPORT the team. Make it the bear pit we all know it can be.

No excuses. Make it happen, blues. Let's fucking go!

From 1894's instagram account (@weare1894)

Tonight is huge.

Everyone will be against us. UEFA, the officials, the media. They all want their showpiece final between Madrid and Liverpool. They'll all be gutted if little old City comes and ruins the party.

There are no excuses tonight. This is as big as it gets.

Get down early and go to the bus welcoming. Get into your seat and cheer the lads out for their warmup. Boo the shite anthem. Jeer and whistle Madrid. Pressure the referee. Join in with every song. Tell them to do one if you get strange looks or sarcastic comments. I don't care if you're sitting in the family stand or Block 115. If you're in God's own stadium tonight, it's your job to SUPPORT the team. Make it the bear pit we all know it can be.

No excuses. Make it happen, blues. Let's fucking go!

Booing the anthem doesn't help the team. Pep and the players love the competition.

Last edited:
I'm really confident...but then i have been previously...and then the team sheet has materialised.

I'll know at 1845ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.